Daylight Saving Survey
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by UdiSense Inc. dba Nanit (“Sponsor”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. [THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH AMAZON.COM SERVICES LLC.] NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Daylight Saving Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on November 1st, 2022 at 6.30 PM EST and ends on November 11th, 2022 at 8:00 PM EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
1. Agreement to Official Rules. By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these “Official Rules.”
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C, eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry, who are registered past or present users of any products, applications, or services offered by Sponsor and have an active email account and Internet access. Employees of Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Sweepstakes Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period as follows:
(a) To enter online, complete the Sweepstakes survey and follow the instructions posted to submit an entry.
(b) To enter by email without obligation, send an email to email@example.com with Daylight Saving Survey Sweepstakes in the subject line, and include your name and email address in the body of the email.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. No automatically generated entries will be accepted. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Only one entry per person, household and/or email address is permitted, regardless of method of entry. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
4. Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around seven (7) days following the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted either by independent persons or a computer program that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding. The winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds:The prize[s] to be awarded from the Sweepstakes [is/are] [five (5)], [$300 (USD)] [Nanit Ultimate Insights subscription]. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. A winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. You agree to provide Sponsor with any additional information and complete any required tax or other forms relating to your receipt of a prize. Allow [six (6) to eight (8) weeks] for delivery of prizes.
Total value of all prizes to be awarded: $1500 (USD).
6. Notification of Winners:The potential winner or winners will be notified by email within [five (5)] business days of the prize drawing by email, and must sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, fails to complete any required affidavit of eligibility or publicity/liability release within the days specified in the notification or thirty (30) days after such notification, whichever comes first, and/or fails to comply with any of the requirements, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from remaining valid, eligible entries. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
(a) Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
(b) IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Indemnification.You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you consent to the use of your name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to you (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, on Sponsor’s social media accounts and Sponsor’s website at https://www.nanit.com/, without additional compensation.
10. Additional Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion (a) the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of the occurrence of any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications, equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, or (b) any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, in all instances without liability to the entrants. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
11. Governing Law and Choice of Forum. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of New York, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the state or federal courts located in New York, NY.
13. Winners List. For the names of all prize winners, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Winners List” as the email subject and Daylight Saving Survey specified in the body of the email. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
14. Sponsor’s Address: Nanit, 244 5th Ave. FL 2, Suite 2702, New York, NY 10001.